Home > Textile Industry > Market and Technological Research
Market and Technological Research
Studies of Sectors - Studies of Countries - Raw Materials - Processes - Products - Applications
Studio Technica has operated on behalf of domestic and foreign companies, organizations and associations, elaborating a number of projects. Among the most significant are the following:
- Study of the textile industry market in the countries of the former Ottoman Empire.
- Sector Study: The textile machinery industry in 2000 (published).
- Study of automation in the textile industry: multiple-client study (published).
- Study of the textile industry market in the Mercosur countries: Argentina.
- Study of the textile industry market in the Mercosur countries: Brazil.
- Study of the textile industry market in Morocco.
- Draft of a sector program for the Italian textile machinery industry.
- Study on technologies and markets for high-tenacity polyester fibers
- Study of the market for twisted yarns in Italy.
- Draft of a plan for the textile industry in the Friuli-Venezia-Giulia Region of Italy.
- Study as part of a European research project entitled "Requirements, market chances and conversion strategies in the textile and clothing industry of Thuringia in the field of environmentally tolerable production of eco-textiles".
- Study as part of a European research project entitled "From technological research to innovative technology for smes's: new inputs for creativity in the textile sector".
- Research on a double twisting frame with low energy consumption.
- Research on a double twisting frame with low noise emissions.
- Research on an alternative weft feed system for looms
- Study of woollen spinning and alternative technologies (published).
- Multiple-client research on the use of microfibers.
Studio Technica - Via del Caravaggio, 43 - 50143 Firenze - Tel. e Fax +39 055 7320695